Optional Maintenance Plans are offered on all new Opel vehicles sold at Reeds Bellville. These plans begin on the date of purchase, and will continue for the duration or the mileage (whichever comes first). Please note that our 5 year/120, 000 warranty will not be affected by the inclusion of a Maintenance Plan.
Vehicle Maintenance Plan Requirements
To get a better idea of what this plan offers, view our Maintenance Plan requirements below.
What is included within the Maintenance Plan?
Standard car services as per the Opel SA Schedule are included, along with basic maintenance that keeps your car in good working order. These include the following:
- All ‘R-Replace’ items listed in the Manufacturer Service Schedule;
- Shock absorbers
- Exhaust systems
- Friction and maintenance components, such as brakes, clutch and other parts that need to be replaced from normal wear and tear;
- Parts and servicing labour;
- Lubricants and coolant;
What is not included in the Maintenance Plan?
- Services and maintenance at a non Opel SA workshops;
- Rust inspection and treatments;
- Accident damage and irregular rust repairs;
- Windscreens, windows, headlights, tail-lights, lenses and mirrors;
- Damaged wheels, tyres and punctures;
- Car telephones and related accessories;
- Vehicle tracking, anti-hijacking or similar devices;
- Cleaning and valet services;
- Fuel, top-up fluids and other fuel or oil additives;
- Items or parts missing from the vehicle;
- Repairs and maintenance caused by driver or owner error, negligence, abuse and/or outside interference;
- Repairs caused by failure to comply with obligations and warranties, including specific repairs caused by failure to service the vehicle within the manufacturer specified kilometre service intervals and limits;
- Service and maintenance at unauthorised non-Opel dealers;
- Replacement or upgrade of CD-ROM and satellite navigation systems;
- Repairs and maintenance to modify, tune, upgrade car or accessories;
- Repairs and maintenance not authorised by the Maintenance Plan;
- Non-maintenance repairs such as trim or detailing;
- Maintenance or wear caused by vehicles operating in severe or abnormal conditions.
Are Extension Plans offered?
Extension Plans are available for vehicles on Maintenance Plans. Contact Reeds Bellville to learn more about these plans, or find out more about our vehicle Maintenance Plans.